À la carte Restaurant SEENSUCHT
Salzburg – Alpine – Mediterranean? Here “crossover” is already in the name. White fish fillet with “Lungauer potatoes“, brook trout with “Salzburger bacon“ or salmon trout fillet with lemon tagliolini. The regions are mixing with one another; down to earth, Alpine cuisine is enriched by wonderful light enjoyment from the Mediterranean. Michael Schnell is the chef. In Restaurant SEENSUCHT, he is living out his dream of a crossover kitchen with an exclusive touch and a wonderful view at the lakeside terrace SEE LA VIE. Nothing dreadfully experimental, nothing invented; just local products, regionally refined, modern and accurately interpreted.
Be our guest
Would you also like to experience our exquisite pleasure on the shores of the Zeller lake? Then call us on Tel.: +43 6542 21828 to reserve your table in Restaurant SEENSUCHT. For more information and details contact us directly or send us a non-binding holiday enquiry or book your holiday online now. The team at the Seehotel Bellevue are looking forward to meeting you soon!Non-binding inquiry
Meet one another
Your seat has been allocated and the anticipation is high. What will tantalise your taste buds this evening? On the table lies a smart menu, which reveals every secret. Fans of a tart aperitif have the choice of up to five beers. For those who like it sparkling, can choose one of the five sparkling varieties. One encounters others. Guests meet the locals and visitors on holiday. A place for shared enjoyment. What stems from the region, comes from nature and from local producers, must be good.
Sounds far fetched, but is actually really very obvious. The Salzburger cuisine is well known far afield and has many a delicious delicacy to hand. From the Mediterranean area, we are separated by the Alps. This evening we will conquer them together. The SEENSUCHT kitchen captures the southern flair from the other side of the mountains. Michael Schnell interprets the Salzburg-Alpine-Mediterranean cuisine for his region. He takes Mediterranean delicacies in his repertoire, defines a unique style, and mixes it with native classics and traditional specialities. Also perfekt for a wedding - delicious food, fascinating view & excellent service.
“Signature Dishes” and menu highlights
- Iced Gazpacho – with drops of lemon olive oil and dried Serrano ham
- Boiled fillet of beef Bouillon – with semolina dumplings, strips of boiled beef and chives
- White fillet of fish – with roasted pumpkin seeds and Lungauer potatoes
- Barbarie duck breast – filled with farmer’s bacon, breaded gnocchi
- Sea trout – with lemon olive oil, herbs and black quinoa
- Boiled fillet of veal – with mascarpone mashed potato and potato cakes
- Pike-perch fillet – with vegetable pearls, pureed parsnips and shredded potatoes
- Slices of beef – with a whiskey jus and whipped pepper butter sauce
- Salmon trout fillet – with a spinach, bean sprout Sautee and lemon tagliolini
- Roast pork (from a young piglet) – with a caraway seed foam, carrots and shredded beer radish
Restaurant-Lounge indoor or SEE-VIEW-DINER
Depending on the time of year, the weather and temperature, you can enjoy eating outdoors in Zell am See or in the cosy Restaurant-Lounge inside. There is seating indoors for up to 86 hotel guests and a la carte guests. Guests mingle, come into contact with one another and exchange pleasantries. If the weather is nice, then you can enjoy one of the 86 seats outdoors on our restaurant terrace and lounge terrace SEE LA VIE. Comfortable furniture and heaters will ensure that you are cosy throughout the evening and easy listening music will soothe your soul.